Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Why, why, why...

Why is it that the silly dog has to be in MY lap all the time?

I don't carry bacon in my pocket. I don't even invite him into my lap. In fact, I discourage it! If I'm at the desk, he wants to be in my lap, right under my keyboard tray. If I'm on the couch, watching a movie, he wants to be wrapped around my feet, or under my ass (dumb dog), or behind my head, or wherever is most inconvenient for me. I told him just a few minutes ago, as he looks up at me with those soft brown puppy dog eyes - "NO, I do not want you in my lap! Can't you see that I'm busy here?" Right before he hops up into my comfort zone like he belongs there. Mhhmm... I was kidding. Right. I really do want you resting your adorable little head right on my arm, so that I'm completely incapable of reaching my mouse and keyboard. Yea.

Dog- Can't you see that I'm in a mood. It's possible that I could catapult your little 4 pound body through the air and HOPEFULLY you will land in a furry heap on the couch. Hopefully... Then I would have guilt and stress and I would feel obligated to feed you the yummiest bits of beef from my dinner plate and WAIT.. a damn minute. I already do that.

I think I'm being played by a 4lb. Miniature Chihuahua.


Domino
Posted by: ficklewhimsy.
The 4lb miniature chihuahua casanova.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. buy timeshare Golf room decor http://www.jeep-grand-cherokee-6.info Backus cadillac in savannah georgia Fuck my fat pussy Oven tray used suzuki spares Czech republic multi trip holiday insurence Business methods patents Antique carousel metal toy Index.php term zocor lawsuits used suzuki engines Xanax buspar Roland plotter driver

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home