Saturday, January 01, 2005

Where I break my arm patting myself on the back.

I am standing on my head with excitement right now. Really, it's not that big of a deal; my good news. But, to ME; it's a cool accomplishement and a goal met.

I just received an email congratulating me on being a new contributing photographer at iStockphoto. Yea baby. I've really worked hard over the past 2 years to improve my photography skills. I upgraded from a 2 megapixel Sony Mavica, to a 6.3 megapixel Canon Digital Rebel. I took classes at Wolfe Camera on all of the basics of photography. I bought books and actually read them! I also took about a billion pictures, before I finally became confident enough in my photography to share it online. Sharing my work with people who look at tons of AWESOME pictures every day was fucking hard not the easiest thing that I've ever done. I'll grudgingly admit to being scared stiff of rejection. To be accepted... well, I guess it validates all of the work and thought that I've put into my photography over the last 2 years.

Yea, I'm going to have the cover of Time magazine any day now.

Well, a girl can dream.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... http://www.huge-dildo-videos.info/True-voyeur.html How to get phendimetrazine on line Property tax assessments in new jersey detox xenical hgh phentermine best high blood pressure and vioxx Upskirt pantyhose voyuer xenical+120mg

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info norton utilities spyware removal http://www.prepaid-cell-phone-3.info/Mobilephonestones.html custom denver lasik wavefront Sperm penis

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home