Saturday, January 29, 2005

Space case.

How screwed up is it that I can spell any word that she asks, but 90% of the time, I can't remember my own phone number.

Her: Spell pneumonia.
Me: p-n-e-u-m-o-n-i-a
Her: Spell February.
Me: f-e-b-r-u-a-r-y
Her: Spell Polygamy.
Me: p-o-l-y-g-a-m-y (ok, she didn't ask me to spell THAT word)
Her: Spell hysterically.
Me: h-y-s-t-e-r-i-c-a-l-l-y
Her: How much did Clayton weigh when he was born?
Me: Ummmm... well... ummm... It was 8lbs and like maybe 12oz... ?
I'll have to look into that.

Please tell me that I'm not the only one harboring this affliction.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. glacier valley ford mercury' dealer montana pontiac Ford grilles dale jr. backpack cooler Hpa r32 volkswagen

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home