Saturday, January 22, 2005

I'm getting my ASS kicked.

Well internet, I'm afraid that I'm down for the count. I'm getting my
ASS KICKED by css. Cascading style sheets have become the bane of my subsistence. I promised Krista that I would design a new template for her, and I'm afraid that she is actually going to MAKE me follow through.

What I've been doing for the past 3 days -

  • Working my way through the css and html tutorials at W3C.
  • Downloading StyleMaster in an effort to cheat the complicated css system, to no avail.
  • Copy and pasting NUMEROUS css templates and picking them apart in a fruitless effort to recreate the css genius of others.
  • Pulling my hair out.
I consider myself a fairly intelligent woman, with a decent grasp on html, tables, graphic design, etc., but css is somehow alluding me. The more I learn, the less I know.

If ANYONE out there in the world wide internet knows of ANY way possible for me to learn css AND keep my hair, please point me in the right direction. I need a hands on, step-by-step tutorial for creating a BLOGGER template using css. I have the graphics completely DONE, the colors chose, the words written and the css is completely, absolutely FUCKED. Do I sound frustrated? GOOD.

Help.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it watch lois and clark Zithromax interaction digital video camcorder Missouri luray laser tatoo removal Avon breast cancer awareness walk boston zithromax no prescript Tamiya buy xenical Bag bean chair inexpensive Cheap phone calls to iraq tv talk show ratings Virtual reality sex machine zithromax rash Medications for respiratory tract infection 401k for downpayment getting your credit report fideicomisos World map of live webcams japan zithromax azithromycin for oral suspension one dose sports betting prozac+and+phentermine big five accounting firm zyrtec nue

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. http://www.auto-insurance-8.info Persistent surveillance dissemination system psdss2

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home