Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Humble but happy.

Shhhhh. be very quiet.... do you hear that?

Me neither!

I love the first day back to school after a long holiday break. I lugged my lazy ass practically leapt out of bed at 6am this morning. Ironically enough, my 8-year old was already up, dressed and fed when I finally made it to the kitchen. Ally (mine) and Bethany (hers) had made plans last night to get up early this morning and get ready for school without having to rush. I, being the true procrastinator and sleep-lover that I am, scoffed at their lofty goal.

Umm, is this where I admit that I was wrong?


Pre-teen Divas - 1
Facetious Mom - 0

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» » »

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Great innovation amp patents information source top rhinoplasty surgeons for african americans Billionton cf compactflash bluetooth printer cartridges Cooking schools in reno withdrawal of bextra natural treatments acne fashion photography jobs 1979 oldsmobile delta 88 Levaquin in pregnancy Peel-off floor mats

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Shaved pussy pic .com http://www.milf-boy-tgp.info Women with pretty asses http://www.popa-chubby.info http://www.cum-in-4.info Asian creamy pussies

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home