Thursday, December 02, 2004

Slimy Hooks

Krista and I went out tonight, for our weekly "Girls Night Out". Back to the Boxcar for more exciting honky tonk action. Yea, that was a total clusterfuck of a sentence.

Joshua was there tonight. Joshua thinks that he is a stud. He is the type to walk up and put his arm around your shoulders, look deep into your eyes and smile that slow (supposedly sexy) smile. Like - Baby, you know you want me. [Excuse me while I gag myself with this cue stick] At one point I was walking back from the bathroom and passing his table, (it was right next to ours!) and he literally pointed to his lap as if I should... What? Sit down? Ok, You're kidding me right? You really think I'm going to plant my ample ass in your arrogant obnoxious lap? Oh no honey. Oh no. Joshua also likes to tell jokes. Alot. He will tell you this really vulgar joke and then just look at you with that little innocent smile and you just don't have the heart to tell him what an ass he is. It's hard for me. It really is. I want to just smile and say "please take your slimy hooks off of my cashmere." The funny part is, Joshua is actually quite cute in that 25 year old, baby face, blonde hair, blue eyed obnoxious kind of way. Maybe there's still hope for him...

Anyway. We had fun and I believe that the pool standings actually came out pretty even. I won some and she won some. Thanks Kris, I had a great time.

4 Comments:

Blogger is it just me? said...

Yeah for the "Girls Night Out" Texas style!...As seasoned married women, It's our duty to guide and train those 25 year old "night at the roxbury" guys for their future wives.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

LOL Jennifer! Very good point. They need to know right from wrong and tacky from suave NOW. I'm just guiding his poor soul. *s*

11:23 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

Sounds to me like you want him... ;)

12:17 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

*Laughing out loud* Good one Ian....

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home