Thursday, December 02, 2004

pure mush

Top ten reasons why I :heart: my husband -

#10. He knows how to fix stuff. lots of stuff. like electrical stuff.

#9. He looks so adorable and nerdy in his little oval frame glasses.


#8. He makes the best bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches ever.

#7. He hates his job (sometimes), but wouldn't dream of leaving it.

#6. He makes me coffee.

#5. He's tall. With broad shoulders. Long legs. Big feet....

#4. He makes me laugh. Alot.

#3. He's persistant in his efforts to keep ME sane.

#2. He cleans house. and doesn't bitch about it. much.

And the number one reason why I love my husband is...

#1. He loves me.


Say it with me. Awwww...

8 Comments:

Blogger Ronnie and Jeanette said...

Awww that is so cute. How sweet are you!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Well, I have my moments... =)

1:53 PM  
Blogger Harmony said...

You guys make me sick! However, you also give me hope that one day I will meet "that" certain someone that makes me as happy as he makes you!!

Chris,
You truly are a wonderful person, I'm so thankful I can call you a friend!

Love you...mean it!!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

You deserve to have what we have. One day you will... xx

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before we were married we posted our Ten Little Things, it'll be interesting how things may or may not have changed.

:: Mona ::

4:03 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Hi Mona! I wish I would have did this 10 years ago, before we got married. It would be cool to see what I would have wrote so long ago...

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very sweet! It's easy to complain about those closest to use and take them for granted. Thanks for the reminder. (And he does look like a cutie!)

10:08 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

How about posting his list?

(it's a very sweet list by the way)

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home