Thursday, December 09, 2004

Do me a favor?

I'm worried about her. With the current break-up situation the way it is, her mood has steadily gone from bad to worse. Let me first say that I totally understand this. It's hard to play peppy 24-7 when your life is being turned upside down and then shaken like a piggy bank. It's scary, sad, hurtful and so many more depressing synonyms. But... (you knew there was going to be a "but", didn't you?) This honestly is not the end of the world! It's really not. If I remember correctly... (insert that annoying best friend voice of one who knows everything about your personal life) You've been through far worse than this. Remember how hard it was with Chris? (not my Chris for you readers who don't know the history... lol) Leaving a husband who loved you was hard! You cried and cried. I remember the sorrow you bore. Leaving someone who treats you like shit and doesn't even apologize for it? Well, I think that is going to be ALOT easier. Just a hunch.

Do me a favor? In the coming days when you think nothing will ever go right again and nothing you know is familiar, remember what you've been through. Who you have become. The strength and determination you possess is there, its obvious to all of us who know you and love you.

Trust me.

6 Comments:

Blogger HoldinOut11 said...

Just to let you know your link from tblog doesn't work!!! I hope everything works out for "her"..... best of luck

1:03 PM  
Blogger S. Lynne Fremont said...

You need an RSS feed on this site. Please please. :)

6:30 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

(Is this "The Lynne Show Lynn?)

Thanks hun! I've forgotten about that. I'm not sure where to get one. Tblog just provided it and Blogger doesn't. Hmmm.. who to ask.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Thanks Erin for the heads up! It may be my domain host. I left a new link with my last post.

Your blog is beautiful! xx

7:22 PM  
Blogger S. Lynne Fremont said...

Yes, I am The Lynne Show Lynne. Yay for the RSS feed. You are on my list now lady!

8:39 AM  
Blogger J said...

Don't forget to give yourself time to grieve though. Loss wether good or bad is hard. Time heals all wounds. Sorry for the cliche, but it is true.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home