Thursday, December 16, 2004

50 things that I will never do.

50. Fly an airplane.
49. Eat another fried pickle. Ever.
48. Talk back to my Mother.
47. Wear anthing resembling the color "mustard".
46. Listen to Marilyn Manson on purpose.
45. Buy another e-machine.
44. Shoot an animal for sport.
43. Snort cocaine.
42. Tell my Mother-in-law that I absolutely LOVE her new sequined-beaded-cutesy-flowery top.
41. Walk a tightrope.
40. Eat liver.
39. Burn a root beer candle.
38. Change a diaper for one of my own kids. (Until grandkids that is...)
37. Bite down hard on a jolly rancher. Ouch.
36. Perm my hair.
35. Get my hair cut at pro-cuts.
34. Sell Mary Kay. Again.
33. Drink tequila and bailey's at the same time.
32. Drink Southern Comfort. Period.
31. Run a marathon.
30. Drive a race car.
29. Watch a movie with any character resembling Freddy or Jason.
28. Stop loving my family.
27. Waitress at a strip club. Again.
26. Buy a minivan.
25. Have any type of inflatable yard art.
24. Have a broken-down car with the engine hanging out in my front yard.
23. Make fun of someone who is mentally challenged.
22. Cuss at my kids.
21. Forget to tell my Grandma that I love her.
20. Work at a Donut shop. (BAD for the ass!)
19. Drink grapefruit juice.
18. Collect stamps.
17. Pay my water bill on time. (This is seemingly impossible for us.)
16. Disregard someone who is in pain.
15. Worship any other God.
14. Stop taking photos.
13. Learn how to change my oil.
12. Live without a pet.
11. Stop reading.
10. Drink as much water as I should.
9. Tell my Mother-in-Law how much I truly dislike her.
8. Carry a gun.
7. Shop for Christmas before the last minute.
6. Buy a candle at the dollar store.
5. Stop taking my meds.
4. Have another child.
3. Step away from a plate of fudge or a bowl of peanut M&M's.
2. Eat at Shoney's. (Gag.)
1. Eat a bug on a reality tv show for any amount of money.


Share the 50 things that you will never do on your own blog and leave me a link so that I can laugh at your warped idiosyncrasies too!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! I love your list and you have inspired me to work on one.
I am adding you to my blogroll. I love your blog and I am a fellow Texan! ;)
Chana
www.bunnyburrow.com

8:28 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Yay! I can't wait to see it. I've blogrolled you Chana, so I can find you daily!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

Lol.. I love the one about...'Step away from a plate of fudge or peanut M&M's'....me too!!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Okay, I'm going to steal this too. But I like your list . . . I don't understand 38

8:22 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I should have explained myself better on that one Philip. I meant the paper stamps that you stick on a letter for snail mail. I actually DO collect rubber stamps.

xx Jenny

8:23 AM  
Blogger noodge said...

Ooh, how fun! Must... Make... List!

9:11 PM  
Blogger annette said...

I'm with you on the inflatable yard art girl. Yuk!

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home