Wednesday, December 22, 2004

12 days of Christmas - Fickle style

It's been an interesting month.


On the first day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
A cart full of Totino's supremes.

On the second day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
two french ticklers,
And a cart full of Totino's supremes.

On the third day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Three big zits,
Two french ticklers,
And a cart full of Totino's supremes.

On the fourth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Four fighting heathens,
Three big zits,
Two french ticklers,
And a cart full of Totino's supremes.

On the fifth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Five cock rings,
Four fighting heathens,
Three big zits,
Two french ticklers,
And a cart full of Totino's supremes.

On the sixth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Six socks unmatching,
Five cock rings,
Four fighting heathens,
Three big zits,
Two french ticklers,
And a cart full of Totino's supremes.

On the seventh day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Seven speeding tickets,
Six socks unmatching,
Five cock rings,
Four fighting heathens,
Three big zits,
Two french ticklers,
And a cart full of Totino's supremes.

On the eighth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eight rat-like hamsters,
Seven speeding tickets,
Six socks unmatching,
Five cock rings,
Four fighting heathens,
Three big zits,
Two french ticklers,
And a cart full of Totino's supremes.


On the ninth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Nine liquid miracle bras,
Eight rat-like hamsters,
Seven speeding tickets,
Six socks unmatching,
Five cock rings,
Four fighting heathens,
Three big zits,
Two french ticklers,
And a cart full of Totino's supremes.


On the tenth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Ten tripped out hippies,
Nine liquid miracle bras,
Eight rat-like hamsters,
Seven speeding tickets,
Six socks unmatching,
Five cock rings,
Four fighting heathens,
Three big zits,
Two french ticklers,
And a cart full of Totino's supremes.

On the eleventh day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me,
Eleven inches of........... yarn,
Ten tripped out hippies,
Nine liquid miracle bras,
Eight rat-like hamsters,
Seven speeding tickets,
Six socks unmatching,
Five cock rings,
Four fighting heathens,
Three big zits,
Two french ticklers,
And a cart full of Totino's supremes!

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me,
Twelve FUCKING PETS!,
Eleven inches of........... yarn,
Ten tripped out hippies,
Nine liquid miracle bras,
Eight rat-like hamsters,
Seven speeding tickets,
Six socks unmatching,
Five cock rings,
Four fighting heathens,
Three big zits,
Two french ticklers,
And a cart full of Totino's supremes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I have a similar website tied to clear pores Come by some time.
I absolutely fancy your website, It's bookmarked! This information is fine stuff.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I have a similar website tied to clear pores Come by some time.
I absolutely fancy your website, It's bookmarked! This information is fine stuff.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Modern illustrative bookkeeping intoductory course 1900 Volvo 940 srs low voltage coach watches antique peugeot Why do latin big butt australian long stay travel insurance pictures of butts Estes park hiking trails proactiv proactive Buy jordans shoes Preggo plumper Best cooking school Ava devine milf seeker cholesterol colestrin encore mortgage free mature pic skinny who is the worst womens basketball player Transfert handycam Latinas live sex cams free

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! here

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home