Tuesday, December 28, 2004

100 Bits of Whimsy

I've done this list before on my other blog, but unfortunately the site lost some of my posts. So here I go again...


100 things you never cared to know about me.

1. My name is Jennifer Lynne (last name withheld to protect the innocent.)
2. My friends call me Jenn, Jenny and Jennifer.
3. I answer to pretty much anything, including "Hey Red!"
4. I'm just barely 31 years old.
5. Ok, 6 months past 30 but who's counting?
6. I'm married to the most wonderful man in the universe.
7. His name is Chris, but I usually refer to him as "C".
8. I gave birth to 3 of the most beautiful people I know.
9. I'm not biased in the least.
10. I have red hair.
11. And freckles.
12. I'm 5'7" tall and I weigh approximately 145 lbs.
13. I live in a small town about 30 miles south of Dallas.
14. Waxahachie is beautiful, quaint and we have atleast 136 churches in a town the size of a peanut shell.
15. I don't go to church anymore.
16. I have very long eyelashes. They touch the lenses of my sunglasses. It annoys the hell out of me, but I'm not sure how to go about "trimming eyelashes".
17. I could eat my weight in Jelly Belly jelly beans.
18. I love games. Board games, trivia games, card games, computer games, bedroom games. ;-)
19. I have ALOT of underwear.
21. I love office products, especially pens. You could go so far as to say that I have a pen fetish. I'm still searching for the "perfect pen".
22. I'm a complete internet nerd. I was once the admin of an online pool league.
23. I've been a member of 4 different gaming leagues online.
24. I've also been involved in atleast 20 different online communities.
25. Obviously, I spend entirely too much time online.

26. I hate fried pickles.
27. I love candles. My favorite scents are apple cinnamon and clean linen.
28. I smoke.
29. I've never tried any drug except for pot.
30. Which I still try on occasion.
31. I want a tattoo, but I'm too chicken to get one.
32. I often go months without wearing any earrings.
33. I keep my toenails polished with red polish.
34. I love music. Rock, Country, Blues, Jazz, 80's, Easy Listening, pretty much anything.
35. Red Hot Chili Peppers make my thighs quiver. (The band not the vegetable.)
36. I love spicy food.
37. I don't have a restaurant that serves Pad Thai within 30 miles of me. Thank God.
38. My children call me Mommy.
39. All of my children have names that end with an "N". Logan, Allyson and Clayton. Yes, we did that on purpose.
40. I don't mind cleaning, but I HATE laundry.
41. I'm a fairly neat person. (Translation - I HATE clutter.)
42. I love my Canon Digital Rebel.
43. I consider myself an amateur photographer.
44. Which means that I like to think that I know what I'm doing.
45. I have had atleast 15 different yahoo sign-in names.
46. I have a cell phone, but I could do without it.
47. I hardly ever wear a watch.
48. I keep a bottle of lotion in both vehicles, my purse, my desk, my bedside table and in the bathroom. Not to mention the assorted "extra" bottles under the sink.
49. I have a major sweet tooth.
50. I have excellent luck with houseplants but horrendous luck with gardening.
51. I generally take baths instead of showers.
52. I procrastinate. Abundantly.
53. I love to write, but I often feel uninspired.
54. I'm a very strict Mom.
55. I love high heels.
56. Baby talk totally annoys me. (oh shoopy boopy baby dumplin = GAG)
57. I've had the same best friend since I was 3 years old.
58. We are currently living together. Her family and mine. Go ahead, call us insane.
59. My oldest son is autistic.
60. My Mother had a heart transplant when I was in the 9th grade.
61. Both of my female cousins died before the age of 32.
62. These things have made me a better, stronger person.
63. I have only one sibling. A brother who I adore.
64. I hate sleeping with socks on.
65. I choose Dr. Pepper over Coke and Pepsi.
66. My favorite perfume is Tresor by Lancome.
67. I sleep with a light blanket and a heavy comforter all year round.
68. I'm afraid of heights but I love roller coasters and flying.
69. I don't particularly enjoy the "69". I'm just saying.
70. I'm terrified of ladders.
71. I'm a very sexual person.
72. Logan's name was inspired by a call from an inmate.
73. The year I was born.
74. I love coffee. Particularly Starbucks Breakfast Blend.
75. All of my children were delivered in the same hospital by the same doctor. Well except for Allyson. She decided to come at such a pace that the nurse had to deliver her. The doctor did arrive in time to cut the cord though.
76. None of my children got my red hair. I'm not sure if that's a blessing or not.
77. I'm a "Scrapbooker".
78. I'm also into digital art and photo manipulation.
79. I'm a very good pool player.
80. If I could have any job in the world, I would be a professional poker player.
81. I hate my hair. Really.
82. I don't clip coupons.
83. I do buy everything in "off brands".
84. I hate horror movies.
85. I have only lived in one state and one county my entire life. (except for the 5 exceptionally horrendous months that I spent in Dallas.)
86. I've been married for 10 years. I still like my husband.
87. I played the clarinet in high school.
88. I love to read.
89. My favorite authors are Sydney Sheldon, James Patterson and John Grisham.
90. I hardly ever watch TV.
91. However I must admit to a freakish love of reality tv.
92. I heart Survivor, American Idol and The Amazing Race.
93. I will never drive a mini-van. It's a deep-seated severely-repressed chemical imbalance due to my Mother-in-law.
94. I would love to visit Italy.
95. I'm a good cook.
96. I have never broken a bone. I'm sure that I broke my toe when I was 18 though.
97. I'm not afraid of bugs.
98. I used to let June bugs live in my room when I was kid.
99. Grilled cheese and tomato soup are my favorite comfort foods.
100. I have bipolar disorder.


Feel free to ask questions about anything that seems odd. I'm sure that would cover about 90% of my list, but nevertheless go right ahead. xx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... video editing schools

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Home appetite suppressant Cartier rimless eyeglasses gold 2452233 brand new Answering services ocean city maryland evista sony vaio pcg c1mhp hard drive spyware Cell nascar nextel phones Ultrasonic liposuction in georgia Good easy webhost online degree Yucca valley dental insurance affiliate program Iowa ames accutane attorney Pics of the 2008 c-class mercedes

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home