Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Things I miss

She did it again. What did she do, you say? Posted something so cute and thought provoking that I absolutely must steal the idea and do it on my own blog.

Things I miss.

High School.
The Brick Yards.
Common Courtesy.
Socks that have a match.
Going to the movies on a whim.
Making cobbler with my Granny.
Being 14 years old and walking all day long with my best friend.
Having sex wherever and not worrying about little people waking up or walking in.
Having a place to wear those strappy high heels that I adore with an indulgent lust.
Cleaning the house and having it last more than 30 minutes.
Friday night high school football games.
Walking to the post office.
Wearing whatever I want.
Sleeping as late as I want.
Eating anything I want.
Rotary dial phones.
Roller Coasters.
Driving fast.
Pregnancy.
Manicures.
80's Music.
Palestine.
Cruising.


Some of these I miss every day, some I only miss at fleeting moments when I recall bits and pieced of my wonderful youth.





10 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

What a great list! I miss so many of the same things! I'm gonna have to steal this idea for my blog...I'll give you props! :)

3:35 PM  
Blogger Harmony said...

Just about everyone of those can be added to my list! I would so love to catch a PHS Football game!! Maybe next year we can get a sitter and go to Homecoming?

6:54 PM  
Blogger Jexebel said...

I miss sleeping in.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Great Angie, I can't wait to read! x

7:06 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I would love to go to a PHS football game and Homecoming would be even better. When was the last time we went?

7:10 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I know Jex.... Luckily I have one of those hubbies that lets me sleep in on weekends when it's possible. Unfortunately, it's not often possible. lol..

7:11 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Notice how the list turned out to be so symmetrical. Was this done on purpose? No matter- I like it!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Why Jim, Thank you so much for noticing my hard work. Hehe. I did move some things around to make it more interesting to look at. I'm glad you approve. XoxO

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site http://www.facial-plastic-surgery-0.info/facial-plastic-surgery-fort-myers.html beautiful big fat woman Breast enhancement drugs Micro mini see through swimsuits Wheelchairs to buy Flame floor mats fiero cavalier dodge honda geo Baccarat edith lexus sc uk Document for incorporation mature seeker Spanish software scrabble Acuvue lenses sweden is ultracet addictive http://www.fireplace-shelves.info/rn-teeth-whitening.html discount baby backpacks mesh backpacks school Profile for the army physical fitness test healthy backpack

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home