Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Rocking my socks with quality

Let me just share something with all of you. BlogExplosion rocks my socks. In the past three days I've discovered more quality blogs than I have in the past 6 months. I'm overwhelmed with all of the quality out there. I've always just read the same few, and while those few are awesome, quality blogs; WOW, there really is so much quality out there. The variety is simply endless. Not to mention the design blogs that are driving me absolutely insane with the NEED to have a new quality blog template. Between Blog Moxie, Web-Divas and Ciao! My bella I'm not sure that I can continue this brave show of strength. I'm crumbling under the pressure. I need one of those shiny, snazzy, superb templates. Maybe I can ask hubby to buy me a new quality blog for Christmas. (Geez, does that make me a total nerd?)

Anyway. I found Genuine today while surfing BE and he has inspired his readers to spend 10 million dollars of his newly acquired kajillion dollars, that Bill Gates has so graciously bestowed upon him.

Well, first and foremost I would pay off all of my bills, my families bills, my friends bills, my neighbors bills and my kids teachers bills. (They work HARD...)

I would then buy a shopping mall. Not just any shopping mall, but the most superior of all shopping malls. The Dallas Galleria. I would then build my house right in the middle of the mall and call it my own. I would wear a different pair of shoes every day for the rest of my life.

Well, it's a good start anyway...


Hopefully all of those repeated mentions of quality will subconsciously convince my dear husband that having a new blog template is an absolute necessity in the maintenance of a blog.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry did somebody order some shoes? I have a truck out front....

~Genuine

www.genuineblog.com

12:13 PM  
Blogger She-Hulk said...

I'm with you on Blog Moxie; they do amazing work. I've been tempted to get a revved up blog design also. The only problem is that the really cool ones that they have won't work with blogspot. I like your blog, by the way. Very interesting and witty.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New designs are good. I do design work as a hobby, so I might be able to do you something up for free if you'd like. Happy holidays!

-Kelly
pureserendipity.com

12:42 PM  
Blogger ginger said...

Moxie definately is worth it. Blogspot designs are only $50.00. At first I was stubborn and didn't want to spend money, but after seening 100 templates just like mine, I crumbled. Julie did a fantastic job on mine. They do all the installation. You just sit back and enjoy! It really does bring more readers in too.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Harmony said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for showing me the light!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Where are you from again Genuine? Like ummm, what's your address?

-Signed, NOtaStAlkEr

7:43 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Melissa, Did you hear what Ginger said? Did you hear? $50 dollars! *tries not to start panting*

Ok, I need to figure out what kind of design that I want. Hmmm...

7:45 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Krista, Is it horrible that I want to scream I TOLD YOU SO! Hehe...

Ly,Mi

7:47 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Blog explosion is addictive, eh?!! Thanks for stopping by my blog AND commenting. I was positively giddy! :) I love reading your stuff.

Angie

9:39 PM  
Blogger Iggie said...

I am not a big fan of BlogExplosion in fact they stole five dollars from me and wouldn't respond to my emails.

It's pretty horrible. I am paying people to link to this article if you are interested.

here is my link to read about what happened:
http://problogger.info

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://ouhxydli.com/ffgu/lpad.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fukjuplp.com/bxfm/ljej.html]Cool site[/url]

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://ouhxydli.com/ffgu/lpad.html | http://ypfzqyey.com/kdhw/qgvu.html

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! adages fire alarms Black insurance jack Roulette 4222 Lotto winning numbers florida toyota mood car Follicle hair test venlafaxine Basketball equipment store protonix brace fire alarm course obtain vardenafil hcl online

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Arizona alpine water bed narrative Camera de surveillance agricole Aecs have we built paul training management navy antidepressant and generic Contact+lens+canada Www economytravel com propecia How to save purchasing tadalafil Annapolis maryland culinary school Mid wheel drive wheelchairs Cellular phone ring verizon Super single waterbed sheets super single waterbed sheets http://www.florida-timeshare-1.info/overclock_gf_2_graphics_card.html Lexapro affects to babies 1999 nissan sentra wheels Face lift recovery cosmetic 100 cotton woman s blouses ultram 70.00 Long term effects on ritalin

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Perfume aftershaves christian dior perfume emporium modafinil research modafinil Toy fox terrier breeder Microsoft project training online zocor

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. film editing schools

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home