Thursday, November 25, 2004

kids, dogs and coffee

Happy Turkey day everyone.

I have so very much to be thankful for this year. I could sit and write and write and write and never come to the end of my list. I have a wonderful, adoring family. Friends who love me and put up with me even at my worst. Dogs who don't chew up my underwear. (Anymore.) A house. It's a warm house. Two cars that run great, a giant king-sized bed, and a bathtub that will fit two. I do have alot to be thankful for. Here's more...

10 things to be thankful for.

1. My gorgeous children. They make my life worth living, while driving me insane all at the same time.
2. Down comforters.
3. Medicine! Oh how I love thee....
4. Husbands who bring home Victorias Secret just because...
5. Dogs that sit in your lap and look at you with adoring eyes.
6. Cell phones - Where would we be without them?
7. Coffee. Java. Starbucks. Caramel Machiattos. Capuccino. Breakfast Blend.
8. My Mother; who inspires me to be more than I am.
9. My Grandmother; who will be getting married in 2 months at the age of 76.
10. Coconut body butter.

I hope you have atleast 10 things to be thankful for this year.

I wish you peace.

XoxO,
Jenny

8 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

A great list!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Jenny!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Sounds like you are truly lucky...and blessed! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

Angie

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, thats an awesome list! Much better than my list that included sex shops and pizza..hehe

Happy Thanksgiving!

Alli

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your list -- it got me think about what I have to be grateful for.

Jim

3:39 PM  
Blogger Desmond Goh said...

Hi Jenn, thanks for visiting my blog while I was away on holidays. I am back now.You have a beautiful site here and I know you are a happy person because you know how to be thankful and grateful for what you have. Will visit you again later.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. film editing classes

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Suspension lawsuit ebay

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home