Monday, November 22, 2004

10 things NOT to do at 2am.

1. Call old friends from high school to see if they still have that skirt you
loaned them in 10th grade.


2. Make the regrettable decision to "fix" your blog template.

3. Decide the kids room really needs to be vacuumed.

4. Hang that mirror that has been sitting in the hall closet for months.
(Hammering is BAD.)


5. Think that maybe.. just maybe a cup of coffee will lull you to sleep.

6. Wake up your husband to tell him that the lawn could really use mowing.

7. Attempt to drag every bit of the furniture out of the kitchen in a
vain effort at
quiet mopping.

8. Pay bills. This is a particularly bad idea at 2am.

9. Figure the checkbook. (See item 8.)

10. Decide that you really should organize those 9,012 pictures that you
haven't gotten around to in the past 10 years.

3 Comments:

Blogger Harmony said...

I told you Pam borrowed that skirt!!

You should be like me, and just not balance your check book...it's one way I learned to cut stress out of my life..even though on occasion it adds way more...

When your done with those pictures, give me a shout, I got a few boxes for ya!

Love you, mean it!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Yea, I'm working out my kinks on that "not balancing it at all" method. So far, it's about 50%. 50% fucked up that is. I always know how much I have going IN, it's just the coming out part that gets things all confuzzled.

I don't think Pam could EVER wear my skirts. Liar. I KNOW you have it!

Cough it up ho.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home