Monday, September 20, 2004

A semi-mentally unbalanced Redhead with grand dreams of life, love and happiness. I'm just lucky enough to have obtained all three, despite my own attempts at self-sabotage. I have a wonderful husband who supports me totally and 3 beautiful children. My oldest son is Autistic and our family handles these obstacles with amazing aplomb each and every day. (Which means we spend most of our time acting like absolutely nothing is wrong.)
Hey, denial is a good thing.


Fickle - Characterized by erratic changeableness or instability, especially with regard to affections or attachments; capricious.

Whimsy- An odd or fanciful idea; a whim.

So there you have it.
A capricious, facetious, fickle, indecisive, mentally unbalanced Domestic Goddess.


Does it get any better?
Don't answer that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home